Since its inception in 2011, the APEB's (Association des Parents de l'Ecole Bilingue) primary purpose is to act as one of the key channels of communication between parents and the School. Our aim is to provide parents with a forum through which their skills and ideas can contribute to the well-being of the School.
Our Annual General Meeting is held in June every year and provides an opportunity for all Members to come along and hear about the APEB's work in more detail: the events we have run, the funds we have raised and how the money has been spent.
There are many ways you can help and support your child and the school through the APEB.
Whether it is one-off help at a specific event, brainstorming for new fundraising opportunities, volunteering on a regular basis or joining a committee as an active member, no amount of volunteering is too small or too big.
We could not achieve what we do without all our wonderful volunteers. We know everyone is very busy and so really appreciate any amount of time you can spare for the APEB.
- Liaise with the school management on topics relating to the school
- Represent school parents at external meetings (e.g. Plan Ecole)
- Build relationships with English and French secondary schools
- To organise social events to foster a sense of community
- Organise and support fundraising projects
- Organising and managing after-school clubs
- Purchasing new equipment (e.g. laptops, pirate boat) for the school
- Welcoming new families
- Coordinating the popular Bread Sale every Friday
- Organising the Christmas Fair
- Participation in the Fapee (Federation des associations de parents d'eleves a l'etranger)